Manhattan


Manhattan 2
shoes - kathy jean, skirt - local boutique (ragz dressware), shirt - f21, purse - luciana verde, necklace - etsy, earrings - Sophia&Chloe

Manhattan 4
Manhattan 3
Manhattan 1
Like I said last week, we had a crazy busy weekend.  This is what I wore to the amazing baby shower we went to.  We spent the night in a really cute little hotel in Manhattan Beach and checked out Hermosa Beach as well.  The next day we drove the 101 all the way back home an checked out all the other beach cities ...it was amazing ... I highly recommend it if you live in Southern California!

9 comments:

  1. looking great and I LOVE the wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look adorable! i love this skirt on you, and those shoes are pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for coming to the shower! It was so awesome having you and Zack there!! - Candice

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a wonderful outfit, I love this skirt with the blouse!
    and the bag is wonderful!

    xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this fun skirt! The handbag is very pretty as well.
    -Madison

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing shirt and skirt!! beautiful shoes!!
    mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are super darling! Great shoes!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am oh-so-envious of all the lovely beaches and sunny weather you must have seen on your weekend trip! This light, airy outfit is perfect for a drive through beach country, I especially love your skirt!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit! So well put together, casual and chic : ) I am your newest follower!

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!