Long Legs

long legs 3

Shoes - Converse
Denim - Nordstrom rack
Shirt - JCrew
Belt - Target
Sunnies - Crush
long legs 4
long legs 1
long legs 2

I am not sure if you can see this in these photos but, my legs look super long ... and for a 5'5 gal like me that is awesome!!  I think this is the one and only time that I appreciate a wide angle lens.  You see, we were shooting some room shots from our last event and were just too darn lazy and in too big of a rush to switch lens ... and this was the outcome ... awesome!!


  1. An upward angle, especially, elongates the legs. You look great in this outfit!

    Kate from Clear the Way
    (I’m currently running a giveaway for some gorgeous jewelry, if you’re interested.)

  2. Your legs do look crazy long in that last shot - I'm envious! And I love your gingham shirt, I feel like I've been searching for the perfect one forever.

  3. I'm 5'4" so I totally know what you mean about getting excited when your legs look long in photos! And your legs do look so long! Yay!


  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

  5. Love all the prints!

    - meyouandhayleylarue.com


I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!